Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CFwdAll to Unity on Second line

I have a user with a 7940 with 2 lines. She wants to be able to forward all calls to voicemail on both lines when she goes home at night. Currently she can only forward her main line to voicemail from her phone. Originally I was told that she could just pick up that line and then do CFwdAll to the Voicemail DN... But that does not work. This can be done in Call Manager, why not from the phone? Any ideas?

-Chadd

2 REPLIES

Re: CFwdAll to Unity on Second line

This is a limitation of the phone/call manager system. As of 3.1.3a spD you can only do a call forward all on the first line. Also you can't use a speed dial on line 2 or 3 etc... I am not sure if this is fixed in 3.2.... I ran into the same problem. Feel free to email me if you have any further questions... josZ

Cisco Employee

Re: CFwdAll to Unity on Second line

You can cfwdall the second line from the ccmuser webpage just not from the IP phone itself. So use the ccmuser page. 3.2 does not address this issue as far as I know it is working as designed. Not sure if there are plans to change the functionality or not.

Thank you,

-Mckee

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content