I got an issue with the language of ip comm, I download the spanish locale and install it. I set to all my devices User Locale = Español, Republica de Colombia. But when I open my ipcommunicator, it shows the downloading language locale and "finish ok" but when it is registering it shows the softkeys in English. I take a look into the device configuration and in option 14 User Locale still remains English_United_States.
And it seems to install ok, never show error or message prompt. But the only difference I saw is the top menus in spanish, the device settings, softkey.. etc reamins in english.
I also tried to change the regedit values of ipcomm in device.settings.config.localization.userlocale to Spanish_Colombia and device.settings.config.localization.userlocale.languagecode to es_CO but when I restart the ipcomm the values turn back to English.
These are the paths to get to each CCX logs through CLI. They may be helpful if you are having issues accessing RTMT or downloading logs through it.
If you want to download them you have to prefix "file get " and you can add one of the options (re...