cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Silver

Changing password on CCM 3.2

Hi,

I'm trying to find some documentation about changing password for administrative account on CCM 3.2 but cant find any. My understanding is thats different then on 3.1 .

Please advise.

Many thanks

Marina

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: Changing password on CCM 3.2

If you are just talking about the win2k administrator. All you need to do is change the password for the user in users and computers. Then go to start -> programs -> administrative tools -> services. Then look down the list at the 5th column from the left any that have adminstrator change the password the service uses to logon to the new password.

Thank you,

-Mckee

Community Member

Hi,

This is the topic which gets me confused all the times. When I log into the server there is a login/password process then when I open the CM Administration there also another login/password process. Are they both the same ? can one have different password to the other ? where to change the login/password for CM Admin web page ? sorry for too many questions. Thanks.

Cisco Employee

This is the same user that logs into the box. That is just the way the IIS security is setup. Any user that is a member of the group admins on the win2k box can login to the server and use the same username and pw to login to the ccmadmin.

Hope this makes sense for you,

Thank you,

-Mckee

Silver

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content