Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing where Unity Creates Users

I'm seeing 2 entries when I search users on my IP phones, Unity is creating VMO accounts in the customers AD Users OU, and this is where CCM searches. Can I change the OU where Unity creates new VMO subscribers, and how do I change that? I thought this was accomplished with Permissions Wizard, but I ran it and said create new users in a new OU, but when I added someone, they popped up the the Users OU in AD, not the new OU I created. Help!

Unity 4.0(3) VMO, CCM 3.3(3), everything AD integrated into customer's domain.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Gold

Re: Changing where Unity Creates Users

During the message store configuration portion of the Unity install you are presented with the option to choose where Unity creates new subscribers, distribution lists and location objects. To change any of these options after the fact you can re-run Cisco Unity Message Store Configuration from add/remove programs.

Hope this helps...

Keith

2 REPLIES
Gold

During the message store configuration portion of the Unity install you are presented with the option to choose where Unity creates new subscribers, distribution lists and location objects. To change any of these options after the fact you can re-run Cisco Unity Message Store Configuration from add/remove programs.

Hope this helps...

Keith

Thanks so much, this resolved my issue! Worked great, now my phones don't see any additional entries in the Corp. Dir.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content