cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CIPT Optimation SQL job crashing ccm.exe

Erick Bergquist
Level 6
Level 6

Any one seen this before and have idea on how to fix it or if this is a known bug? Have done searches on bugtoolkit and have not found any yet. The CIPT job completes fine but ccm crashes while it is running.

I have moved the start time of the CIPT SQL job to later in the morning when other jobs are done running and it also crashes.

SQL SP3a

OS 2000.2.6sr4

3.3(4)sr2

BARS 4.04

2 Replies 2

Hin Lee
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Turn on Arbitary traces for ccm. Send ccm and sdl traces.

This is the doc that TAC uses to collect data on Cisco CallManager Service Crash

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801d2577.shtml

I got this issue fixed by purging old CDR records, and shrinking the CDR database.

The way I found out it was something to do with CDR database was I excecuted the steps in the CIPT SQL job one by one and the step1 involving CDR took 8-9 minutes to run. After purging records it is down to 1 minute or so and nothing has unregistered/crashed like previous times I had ran the CIPT SQL job.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: