cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO 7970

radhakrishnan
Level 1
Level 1

I configured a 7970 and 7960 at the same time. Both are looking at the subscriber to get the time and dates.

But, the 7970 has a date which is one day less than the current date where as the time displayed is correct. The 7960 has trhe correct date and time.

I can not find any reason as to why the 7970 should have 1 day less in it's date where as the 7960 and the 7940 has the correct date and time.

Would appreciate if some one could let me know how I could correct this.

10 Replies 10

munatara
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It is due to bug ID CSCed37125. The next version of phone load will have that fix.

Hi,

In what version of CCM occure that bug??

Thanks

CCM 3.3

palves
Level 1
Level 1

it isn't just you.

I've got the exact same problem!!

Paul

A new phone load is now available that solves the timezone/date problem. I have loaded it for my 7970 and it fixed the problem.

I installed the new term70.5-0-3-0s last night and I am still having problems with the display. I am running CCM 3.3(3)sr4. Extension mobility is also not working, but I haven't started researching the problem yet.

1) The 7970 requires an explicit configuration for the local date/time group. the dafault of local CM time/date will not work with it.

2) Extension mobility is not supported until CM 4.0.

Thanks for this tip. It worked like a charm.

Way Cool! Thanks for taking the time to answer the post. My 7970 now has the correct date and time.

I'm working in HongKong (GMT+8 timezone). I found that my IP Phone 7970 still showing GMT+0 instead of +8, even I've already set CallManager timezone to "GMT+8" instead of "Local Timezone of CallManager".

CCM version 3.3(3)SR4 or 3.3(4) (two machines same problem)

7970 firmware version 5.0.3.0s