cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Agent Desktop

jamjam200
Level 1
Level 1

I have ipcc express 4.05 I am trying to install CAD, each time I enter the ip address of the CRS a notification alerts me that the "parameter incorrect"

I can ping / reach and access the CRS server from this PC. any idea why I keep getting this message?

5 Replies 5

Erick Bergquist
Level 6
Level 6

Are you able to install it on other PCs?

Do you have IE7 installed on your PC? If so, there is issue discovered and you'll need to go back to IE6.

If the CRS version is 4.0(5), it should support IE7, thats what i was told from the ICD mailer list. Are you sure its 4.0(5) or is it 4.0(4)?

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Yea, you are right shanky. I think the original poster made a typo since they said on the ICD mailer IPCC Express 4.0(5) was going to be out in December if I recall correctly.

Maybe they have 4.5 for use with CCM 5.

hi guys

Yes sorry I have 4.04 and am using IE.7 , is there a fix ? or will I have to roll back to IE.6

Thanks

Yes, you need to roll back to IE6. 4.0(5) fixes issues with IE7 but that isn't out until later.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: