Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco BE6000 Unity - Avaya IP Office Integration

Hi,

We are currently using a BE6000 running UC 9.1, a Sonus Media Gateway and an Avaya IP Office as shown in the attachment.

We have configured a SIP trunk between CUCM and Media Gateway and one more SIP trunk between Avaya and Media Gateway. We are able to make calls both ways.

Our objective is to have a voice mailbox for the Avaya users in Cisco Unity Connection. I'm also able to reach the voice mail pilot number from Avaya.

The issues I'm facing are as below:

1. To achieve the above I have created voice mailboxes for Avaya extensions in Unity. When I dial the voice mail pilot number from Avaya, the "Enter your PIN" prompt is played but when I enter the pin, the digits are not sent. 

2. Also I've configured Call Forward Busy to Unity pilot number for Avaya phones. But when the call is forwarded to the Unity, it plays the "Enter your PIN" prompt instead of the busy prompt.

Is the above method of just creating the voice mailboxes and forwarding the calls the right approach?

Have I missed out on some configuration?

Is there another method of integrating Cisco Unity on BE6000 to Avaya IP Office?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Gunjan Jain

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content