Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco callmanager attendant console

hi Guys and girls

i have a issue with callmanager attendant console. i have replaced the standard webattendant software which comes with 3.1a. have configured all correctly and surprisling it all works fine. i have rolled it to the users. and guess what.

When user has headset system plugged into the phone and using the attendant console software on their machine.. When the user answers the call from the attendant console software with there headset on. IT GOES TO SPEAKER SYSTEM AND NOT TO THERE HEADSET. WHICH TO ME DEFEATS THE PUROPSE OF ATTENDANT CONSOLE. There must a parameter i can set to change the default of going to headset instead speaker

many thanks in advance

2 REPLIES

Re: Cisco callmanager attendant console

You can set the phone to auto answer on the headset by pressing the "headset" button on the phone, and then selecting the "EndCall" softkey on the display. The Headset light will stay illuminated at that time. The next call to be answered on the Attendant Console will go directly to the headset.

Note: If the user picks up the handset or uses the speakerphone this setting will be released and they will need to repeat the above procedure to reactivate the Auto answer to the headset.

Good Luck.

Re: Cisco callmanager attendant console

thanks pretty simple too bad ther was no documentation to it

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content