cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CDR Running?

dtom
Level 1
Level 1

How can i tell if CDR is running?  I just ran CDR | Search | By Extention (for a specific exteion) and only received 5 records from 01/01/13 to 01/14/14 (for the entire year).

We are running CallManager 7.0.2

3 Replies 3

Nadeem Ahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Check the following things Cisco CDR Repository Manager should be running on the First Node ONLY (the Publisher)
Cisco CAR Scheduler should be running on the First Node ONLY (the Publisher)
Go through this, it will confirm whether you have CDR issue or not .
http://skybaba.wordpress.com/2010/05/15/callmanager-not-sending-cdr-to-billing-server-troubleshooting-cisco-cdr-repository-manager/

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

The low number of records could be related to purging as well.  Within CAR, go to system -> database -> configure automatic purge.  Then check help (help for this page) for a detailed explanation of the low and high water marks and of course the max age setting.  You won't have any records for more than [max age setting] ago, but depending on the volume of records being stored the water mark settings will come into play as well.

OK, I think I got the CDR process to start up.  The CDR Repository Manager and CAR schedule were running on all nodes(3 - pub, sub1, sub2).  I stoped all of these services and restarted them only on the publisher (CDR Agent is running on all nodes).  Now when I check the event logs, I can see one process running:

Sl No - 1 | Jobs - CDR Load | Start Time - Jan 15, 2014 10:16:32 | End Time - | Status - In Progress | Date - Jan 15, 2014

However, it seems to be running a long time.  I have CDR File Time Interval set to 1.

Any thoughts here?