Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Silver

Cisco EIM-mail queue issue

hi,

I am facing an problem in cisco Email interaction manager. I have installed EIM/WIM 4.3.1 in single server and integrated with ICM 8.5.

Its working well as mails are queued in the queue created in ICM (MRD). but if agents are not available the mail is not queued in ICM queue its queued in the default queue in CIM, we can only pick it from that queue if the agent having admin rights that we cant give to all agent. somebody tell the solution for this issues.....

I am facing an problem in cisco Email interaction manager. I have installed EIM/WIM 4.3.1 in single server and integrated with ICM 8.5.

Its working well as mails are queued in the queue created in ICM (MRD). but if agents are not available the mail is not queued in ICM queue its queued in the dlt queue in CIM, we can only pick it from that queue if the agent having admin rights that we cant give to all agent. somebody tell the solution for this issues.....

---

Posted by WebUser Rajesh Kumar P

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
Views
Helpful
Replies