Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco gateways and Clarent Gateways (interacting)

Hi,

I am having trouble to make Cisco gateways interact with my clarent gateways. If I send calls through a clarent gateway to a cisco gateways (I am using Clarent Gatekeeper) the cisco places the call to the pstn and I connect and hear the other part talking but hey connot hear me.

I thought that it was a codec problem but I chaged so many time the codec that I could certanly say that's not. So Can someone that has Clarent Cisco interaction experience give some tips.

Thanks.

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
4 REPLIES

Re: Cisco gateways and Clarent Gateways (interacting)

There are some documented limitations involving Clarent, listed at the link below:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/intsolns/voipsol/longd.htm#80904

Hi, Really it seems like a codec problem. Please provide me the sw releases of the Clarent GWs and GKs as well as cisco GWs release. I have succeeded interoperability with some sw versions so if youare using the same i can provide you some tips. Thanks

Hi, can you send me any sample configs for Cisco ? Do you have any experience with Clarent GK <-> Cisco GK interoperability?

Thank you in advance. My email is nika@hotmail.ge

We have the solution to your problem.

I work for a company that makes VoIP software for this very purpose. Many of our customers are using our product to interface between Clarent and Cisco networks. drop me a note at epatasse@nextone.com and i will make sure you get all the information you need.

Regards

E.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.