Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cisco IP-7905G (SIP) Questions / Troubles

Hi,

We've bought two Cisco IP-7905G Phones and loaded the SIP image 8.0.0. I get it to work in our SIP environment correctly, however it seems some features are missing in the SIP image.

I supplied a ServicesURL in the config file that is downloaded from the TFTP server. However, no Services soft-key is enabled, so i guess the XML Services don't work?

Another thing: I tried placing a RINGLIST.DAT on the TFTP server but it doesn't load that either. Am i stuck to only one (pretty boring) ringtone on this phone?

I hope someone can give me some pointers in the right direction. Thanks.

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Cisco IP-7905G (SIP) Questions / Troubles

SIP servers can interact with other back-end application services such as Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) servers, database applications, and extensible markup language (XML) applications that provide back-end services such as directory, authentication, and billing services.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/phones/ps379/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801b1b05.html

Re: Cisco IP-7905G (SIP) Questions / Troubles

Hello ,

What is the Kind of the SIP Server you are using to kae this Cisco IP Phones register on it. Is it a Software-Based SIP Server ( Ex. Berekeke ) or a Hardware Box ?

Regards

M.Tag

Views
Helpful
Replies
СоздатьДля создания публикации, пожалуйста в систему