cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco IPServiceSDK problems

icabrera
Level 4
Level 4

Anybody have any experience about the SDK ? when I want to use the samples that need access to an external url I obtain the next errors:

Error:not to able to access service URL

Service failed

Error: An exception occurred

Thanks.

3 Replies 3

Is the phone getting the proper default gateway and ip addressing info from the dhcp server? Use a packet sniffer to see what url is being requested by the phone and exactly what reply is coming back.

A helpful hint on the 79xx phones - you can run the packet sniffer on a PC plugged into the pc port of the phone and see all of the phone traffic.

gshonting
Level 1
Level 1

I have found that most of the samples have to be edited to work properly on my test system. The URLS are generally not right, usually just because i installed it in a different path than the asp file is written for.

Which app are you trying to use?

I'm trying to use two app: "weather from CNN.com" and "world clock". In those apps I've changed the path, but I'm not sure if you have to change anything else.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: