Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Cisco LIVE Question

I'm a UC engineer for a hospital. I've never been to a "Networkers" conference. I don't want to waste money or time and would like to know from other engineers if these conferences result in tangible technical insight or are they just social junkets?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: Cisco LIVE Question

Hi Amir,

Hope all is well my friend!

Networkers is a superb "technical" conference, not just a social scene. To be able to access Cisco's product engineers is a very valuable experience. There is some fun as well :)

Why don't you try the "virtual" pass for your first go, it's a much cheaper alternative to give you a sense of the best parts of Networkers!

**Cisco Live Virtual Pass, featuring two days of live, concurrent programming during Cisco Live plus on-demand access to hundreds of technical sessions captured onsite in San Francisco

www.ciscolive.com

Hope this helps!

Rob

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Hi Amir,

Hope all is well my friend!

Networkers is a superb "technical" conference, not just a social scene. To be able to access Cisco's product engineers is a very valuable experience. There is some fun as well :)

Why don't you try the "virtual" pass for your first go, it's a much cheaper alternative to give you a sense of the best parts of Networkers!

**Cisco Live Virtual Pass, featuring two days of live, concurrent programming during Cisco Live plus on-demand access to hundreds of technical sessions captured onsite in San Francisco

www.ciscolive.com

Hope this helps!

Rob

Community Member

Thanks soo much for the insight. I will give the virtual pass some thought!

All the best,

Amir

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content