cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco TSP and Outlook

craigp
Level 4
Level 4

Recently replaced a users PC, which had TSP installed and working. The new PC I am unable to get it to work. I have configured the line and can see it in Dialing Options, but when I press Start Call I receive an error. The error is: The specified phone number either contains characters that are not valide or is not formatted correctly.

The number I am trying to dial is a internal 4 digit extension. I have gone through the configuration documents from Cisco and I believe everything is configured correctly.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jalston45
Level 1
Level 1

Hi maybe its something simple, try going back into dialing properties, and making sure that you have Dial Using: Radio Button as TONE checked. That's just one place that I remember off the top of my head that had me going for a sec.. But think simple.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

jalston45
Level 1
Level 1

Hi maybe its something simple, try going back into dialing properties, and making sure that you have Dial Using: Radio Button as TONE checked. That's just one place that I remember off the top of my head that had me going for a sec.. But think simple.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: