Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco TSP and Outlook

Recently replaced a users PC, which had TSP installed and working. The new PC I am unable to get it to work. I have configured the line and can see it in Dialing Options, but when I press Start Call I receive an error. The error is: The specified phone number either contains characters that are not valide or is not formatted correctly.

The number I am trying to dial is a internal 4 digit extension. I have gone through the configuration documents from Cisco and I believe everything is configured correctly.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cisco TSP and Outlook

Hi maybe its something simple, try going back into dialing properties, and making sure that you have Dial Using: Radio Button as TONE checked. That's just one place that I remember off the top of my head that had me going for a sec.. But think simple.

1 REPLY

Re: Cisco TSP and Outlook

Hi maybe its something simple, try going back into dialing properties, and making sure that you have Dial Using: Radio Button as TONE checked. That's just one place that I remember off the top of my head that had me going for a sec.. But think simple.

Views
Helpful
Replies