cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco TSP and Outlook

craigp
Level 4
Level 4

Recently replaced a users PC, which had TSP installed and working. The new PC I am unable to get it to work. I have configured the line and can see it in Dialing Options, but when I press Start Call I receive an error. The error is: The specified phone number either contains characters that are not valide or is not formatted correctly.

The number I am trying to dial is a internal 4 digit extension. I have gone through the configuration documents from Cisco and I believe everything is configured correctly.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jalston45
Level 1
Level 1

Hi maybe its something simple, try going back into dialing properties, and making sure that you have Dial Using: Radio Button as TONE checked. That's just one place that I remember off the top of my head that had me going for a sec.. But think simple.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

jalston45
Level 1
Level 1

Hi maybe its something simple, try going back into dialing properties, and making sure that you have Dial Using: Radio Button as TONE checked. That's just one place that I remember off the top of my head that had me going for a sec.. But think simple.