Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Unity Connection 8.6 Text to Speech

Hi,

I am new with TTS feature.

I have configured unified messaging service and, I can succesfully test it. When I access to the voicemail from the phone I have option 6 to review my calendar and I can succesfully listen and manage the calendar.

I expect that I can also have an option to read the email.. but unfortunately I have no option for TTS. How can I listen to the inbox?

in CUC Search Unified Messaging Services - Edit Unified Messaging Service - (Exchange 2003) the Access Exchange Email by Using Text to Speech (TTS) flag is checked and if I press the test button i got back no errors.

Is there something else to configure? How can I access to the inbox and have TTS reading the email?

thank you in advance

2 REPLIES

it was easy..just need to check "

Hi liettig,

Can you please help me with a similar issue? I have CUC 8.5(1) with echagne 2010, only internal use so no TLS configured, single inbox working, voice recognition working, TTS enabled ( and licensed, i verified ) with the same check you did, but i cannot hear email by phone. Is there a particular option to listen to emails?

Thank if you can help me.

Michele

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content