cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco URLProxy

f.siddi
Level 1
Level 1

I can't configure these feature to setup IP Phone Services appropriately. Cisco says URLProxy must be installed onto a different server unlike Call Manager, but I have a lot of problems installing this software. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

5 Replies 5

pepsiflat
Level 1
Level 1

You must install the SDK on a webserver...!

Tell me more about your problems by email (mnantel@gt.ca)... maybe I can help :)

I have already installed the SDK on a IIS 4.0 server....but I think it doesn't work!

tell me exactly what and when it doesn't work!! Any particular service??

After installing SDK, I don't know in which way continue URLProxy's setup 'cause I found only a ciscourlproxy.dll file and not an *.exe file... it's wrong or right??

Right!

OK Did you read the development notes ? that's all in the document... but i can summarized it for you..

the parameters of the urlproxy are defined in the XML page. This means that it can be used differently from one page to another...

Look at the StockTicker service that you installed on C:\CiscoIPservices\Services\IIS\StockTicker\ecn.asp ... The dll you talk about is used as an object with properties etc. There's an entire document talking about that specific point. You should read the documents in the folder C:\CiscoIPservices\Documentation .

Hope it helps!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: