Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco VoIP Gateway Configuration with Genesys

I would be interested in seeing the configuration posted in a previous thread outlining a successful Cisco to Genesys implementation.

I am setting up a Cisco ip2ip gateway to work in conjunction with the Genesys auto answer feature. While I am slightly baffled at what is happening there, seeing a standardized config would help considerably. I am sure there is some setting that would greatly aid in the implementation. I would be happy to post my config if it would help.

Attached are the sip messages related to the auto answer.

It appears as if it sends a notify to the Cisco device, but the Cisco responds with SIP/2.0 489 Bad Event - Malformed/Unsupported Event.

Is there anything that can be done to support the subscribe / notify that is being received from the Genesys?

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: Cisco VoIP Gateway Configuration with Genesys

489 is indeed a response to a subscription request or notification containing an Event package that is unknown or not supported. It's also used to reject subscription requests that do not specify an Event package at all.

Views
Helpful
Replies