Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco Webex meeting Server Installation

I am going to implement a cisco webex meeting server , It will be installed on 2 servers ( Media Server & IRP Server ) on the same c220 M3 server.

the cisco installation guide doesnot contain the installation process in details .. could any one provide me with the installation steps for

IRP server and for the Media Server ??

Everyone's tags (1)
7 REPLIES
Bronze

Have you taken a look here - http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/collaboration/CWMS/1_5/Administration_Guide.html

This has both the install and configuration guides.

Thx jdedell12 for your fast reply , but i already check this guide and it doesnot conatin any detailed steps for installing the IRP server

Bronze

The install is very simular.  In the above document do a search for Internet Reverse Proxy which will explain what is required.  Mostly it is network configuration setting and then checking Add Public Access.

Hope this helps

John

this mean that Both of Media Server and the IRP Server will be installed from the same Cisco Webex Media Server OVA template ?

Bronze

Yes you use the same OVA.  It is best to use the automatic deployment as it walks you through the process.  If first install the admin virtual machine then the IRP. 

Hope this helps

John

Thanks John for your clarification

Hi All,

Can anybody share Cisco Webex server OVA template if possible.

Thanks

Haitham,

Views
Helpful
Replies