Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CiscoUnity_Notifier event after GSM move subs

Using GSM (v1.4 Build 10) I moved some subscribers from one Unity 4.0.3 server to a new v.4.0.3 server. UM environment with Ex2K. Each Unity server is partnered with it's local Ex2K server, and digital networking is enabled between Unity's. Everything seems functional including the MWI lights, however I noticed I am now getting the following in Event Log of the server MOVED_USER was moved (deleted) from. I cannot say I am getting it for all the moved users, but I am for more than one

Source: CiscoUnity_Notifier

Category: Run

Type: Error

Event ID: 1032

Failed to set message waiting lamp for MOVED_USER, ext XXXX, reason: Load from Doh failed. Turn on Doh diagnostics to troubleshoot

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: CiscoUnity_Notifier event after GSM move subs

There is an open defect for this problem (CSCec05165) but as a workaround you can restart the AvNotifierMgr service and that should take care of it.

Cisco Employee

Just to be clear, however, this isn't something serious. The Notifier on the box where you moved the user from is still trying to monitor that user's mailbox which is no longer available to it - there's currently no interface that we can kick the notifier to tell it to stop monitoring someone's mailbox other than when you delete them directly (i.e. as opposed to moving them on the back end as this tool does). We're going to get this ability in the notifier in 4.0(4) (and a few other things) to address this particular issue moving forward.

That said, it's not hurting anything other than cluttering up your event log at the moment.

2 REPLIES

There is an open defect for this problem (CSCec05165) but as a workaround you can restart the AvNotifierMgr service and that should take care of it.

Cisco Employee

Just to be clear, however, this isn't something serious. The Notifier on the box where you moved the user from is still trying to monitor that user's mailbox which is no longer available to it - there's currently no interface that we can kick the notifier to tell it to stop monitoring someone's mailbox other than when you delete them directly (i.e. as opposed to moving them on the back end as this tool does). We're going to get this ability in the notifier in 4.0(4) (and a few other things) to address this particular issue moving forward.

That said, it's not hurting anything other than cluttering up your event log at the moment.

Views
Helpful
Replies