Playing with my Cius and laucned AppHQ. I got a message that AppHQ was being updated and would restart automatically. Once that was done I tried to click on the "Register" button and was greeted with "The applicaiton AppHQ (process.com.cisco.apphq) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."
Rinse and repeat.
Anyone seen this before or if any Cisco peeps can help out I would appreciate it!
My Cius was running outdated software. I downloaded the latest and something funny happened. After I uploaded the new software to the TFTP server I restarted my Cius and then nothing happened. Then after about two hours a message popped up on the screen and said "there is an update for my Cius would you like to restart now". I choose yes but the software never updated. The update still hasnt applied and I still get the errors above.
On a side note, I wanted to comment that the Cius, in its current form, is rather useless.
- The battery life is wicked horrible. Maybe six hours on a full charge and that is with it sitting on my desk not using it.
- There is no way to charge a standby battery without it being in the Cius, (Really, Cisco? How did that ever pass R&D)
- The web browser doesnt work on UC/Collaboration web ui which means I cant administer anything from it
- The power button is flakey. Mine is sunk so far into the body of the Cius that you can barely get to it to turn it on.
- No way to sign up to AppHQ outside of the Cius platform. The registeration option in the Cius is broke.
I really hope the next revision isnt this bad or Cisco is going to have a hard time moving them!
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...