Views
Helpful
Replies

Click to Call - Cisco TSP Windows 7 & Outlook '03-'07

Shannon Sutter
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can dial from Outlook 2003 or 2007 on Windows 7.

I have tried Click to Dial Widget but had no luck.

Another option will be to try with Cisco TSP. Has someone has TSP working with W7 and Outlook?

If so please let me know how and if you have time to write down the steps on how to configure TSP it will be awesome!

Thanks

5 Replies 5

Tracy Larson
Level 4
Level 4

I have Windows 7 and use click to call. Once you install Click to Call make sure you set the correct information within it, username password, call manager ip address etc. The in outlook you should turn on smart tags. Tools, options, Mail Format, Editor Options, click on Proofing, then AutoCorrect Options the click the Smart Tags tab. Now select the label text with smart tags option then select the Telephone Number (Smart tag lists). There may also be a Cisco Smart Tag in there if so select that one too.

Now when you go into your contacts in Outlook or you are on a webpage or any microsoft office application you can highlight the number then right click, then go to additional actions and there you can make calls multiple ways. If you right click on a contacts name it will show all the numbers associated with that particular contact with different ways to call them too under the additional actions area.

I have W7 Pro 64bits. When I run the ClickToCall install I don't get any window or next or finish or nothing.

Do you get a menu on your programs? If so, It might not be installing on my 64 bits OS.

I can't think of anything else.

I have 64 bit as well. You may not have admin rights, right click on the installation file and do run as administrator to install.

Got it.

For some reason, after running the clicktocall file, I have to go to c:\cisco sytems\clicktocall and install the click to call setup manually one more time. Weird, thank you all for the help.

bobsloan
Level 1
Level 1

How does this work with Mac's.  Outlook2011?

Bob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: