Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CLIP no screening in Germany?!

We have a CISCO2651XM and the Call Manager 4.0 running.

There is a feature available in Germany called CLIP no screening and we ordered it to see the number of the caller(on our mobiles) who calls our 7940s in the office which are forwarded to our mobile phones.

After Deutsche Telekom activated this feature, showing the number on the mobiles worked fine but our customers(or anyone else)weren't able to see our phone extensions(of the office phones) anymore(they just see our main number(02xxx9xxx-0 - not 02xxx9xxx-27)).

Please let me know if there's anyone who made that workin in Germany.

Thanks in advance for your support!

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: CLIP no screening in Germany?!

I believe that you are hitting the bug CSCsb25694. As a workaround Set the "Calling Party Selection" to First or Last redirecting party number on the MGCP gateway configuration page.

Re: CLIP no screening in Germany?!

Hello -

Has anyone else seen this issue before and know what the resolution may be?

I am having exact same isue where I cannot send out the DDi number of the phones as the external caller ID only the default CLI of the line...

Telco has said that I should send first three digits of ddi + last 4 XXXX. Even when I do this it does not work. Any ideas what I need to change to enable it as I am sure the problem is on my end?

Thanks

CLIP no screening in Germany?!

Strange, we had this exact same issue with a set of DIDs near Frankfurt. We had to call Deutsche Telekom and ask them to enable CLIP no screening on our DID range/E1 PRI (for us at least, it was disabled by default). After they did this, calls received on the PSTN from any number of internal DNs were showing the correct caller ID.

Hope this helps someone...

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content