Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Clir2

Hello,

we are useing the CCM 3.3.4 And my colleagues are not able to provide us the function of Clir2 for germany. They have working the possibility to hide the number for a outgoing call in france but they are no able to do the same for germany. I hope you can tell me what they have to do. ( the Service CLIR2 is provide by the Deutsche Telekom )

Thank's a lot for your help

Marcus

1 REPLY

Re: Clir2

Marcus,

Not sure if this will solve your problem..Here is an idea..

a. create a route pattern *67 followed by the X number of digits you need to match for an outbound local call, LD or international call. *67 kind of simulates a code that you enter for blocking caller id. Set the calling line ID presentation to restricted.

b. create a regular route pattern with out *67 for the same (local calls, LD or international call). Set the CLID presentation to default. This will be used by for sending CLID untouched.

When users want to place a call with caller id blocked, they dial *67 followed by the number. When they want to send the caller-id, they dial just the number.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Views
Helpful
Replies