Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Silver

Clusters

Hello,

My customer has 2 clusters and a single pri link to pstn .Is there anything i could do to allow both clusters to use it ?

Thanks in advance

Marina

3 REPLIES

Re: Clusters

Often times complex configuration issues are best addressed in an interactive session with one of our trained technical assistance engineers. While other forum users may be able to help, it’s often difficult to do so for this type of issue.

To utilize the resources at our Technical Assistance Center, please visit http://www.cisco.com/tac and to open a case with one of our TAC engineers, visit http://www.cisco.com/tac/caseopen

If anyone else in the forum has some advice, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for posting.

Yeah of course there is ,though this sounds odd each CM cluster under version 3.1 supports 20000 devices 10000 phones 2500 per CM MCS 7835 1000.

Where are the clusters are located you could use intercluster trunks a H.323 gateway with a route list ,patterns that match can be routed over the intercluster trunk to the PSTN gateway this would be a typical tollbypass scenario .You need to provide more info on your topology

Silver

Hi,

Thanks for your response..

I have 2 customers like that. One of them got 2 clusters in the same campus so i though that i could avoid using a gatekeeper by configuring the publisher of the second cluster as an h323 gateway for the first cluster (this one is just a pilot and redundancy isn't an issue at the moment..)...

Another customer has one cluster in states and another one in europe...Gatekeeper is a must..isnt it..

Thanks

Marina

Views
Helpful
Replies