Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CM 3.0(8) and Unity -> recognizing calling extension for vmail pickup

I've set up our 12 Unity ports on our callmanager 3.0(8) server and just today realized a strange but explainable occurence...

When I dial a unity port extension directly from my phone, it picks up and recognizes the extension I am calling from and asks immediately for my password.

However, if I call the first line and it is in use, the callmanager forwards to the next available line. However, I get the default/standard greeting that acts as an autoattendant. I then have to hit * and enter my extension and password.

Is there a right way to set the forwarders up to pass along the calling extension? I thought I did this by the book. Then, for fun, I tried setting up a huntgroup (like for the web attendant) and that just made all the calling extension info lost...

-JDN

2 REPLIES

Re: CM 3.0(8) and Unity -> recognizing calling extension for vma

This issue was fixed in TSP 1.0.0.32.

With CCM 3.0(8) you would need to be running Unity 2.4.6.102 or 2.4.6.126

You can also create a rule to send calls which forward from uOne ports to a subscriber sign-in conversation, but upgrading to TSP32 is the recommended action.

Scott Morgan

Cisco Systems

Re: CM 3.0(8) and Unity -> recognizing calling extension for vma

I am using Unity v 2.4.6.102 and still have this problem... I'll blook for the TSP32 thing......

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content