cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CM 3.0(8) and Unity -> recognizing calling extension for vmail pickup

jniederauer
Level 1
Level 1

I've set up our 12 Unity ports on our callmanager 3.0(8) server and just today realized a strange but explainable occurence...

When I dial a unity port extension directly from my phone, it picks up and recognizes the extension I am calling from and asks immediately for my password.

However, if I call the first line and it is in use, the callmanager forwards to the next available line. However, I get the default/standard greeting that acts as an autoattendant. I then have to hit * and enter my extension and password.

Is there a right way to set the forwarders up to pass along the calling extension? I thought I did this by the book. Then, for fun, I tried setting up a huntgroup (like for the web attendant) and that just made all the calling extension info lost...

-JDN

2 Replies 2

mysterx
Level 1
Level 1

This issue was fixed in TSP 1.0.0.32.

With CCM 3.0(8) you would need to be running Unity 2.4.6.102 or 2.4.6.126

You can also create a rule to send calls which forward from uOne ports to a subscriber sign-in conversation, but upgrading to TSP32 is the recommended action.

Scott Morgan

Cisco Systems

I am using Unity v 2.4.6.102 and still have this problem... I'll blook for the TSP32 thing......