Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

CM 3.1.1 problems with pick up groups

I´m having problems with the pick up groups,they work for some time but then out of nowhere they stop working,I restart the Call Dispatcher Service and they work fine for awhile,but then they stop working again.

3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: CM 3.1.1 problems with pick up groups

Are you using Call Pickup or Group Call Pickup?

What exactly happens when they stop working? It will also help if you could provide which version of CallManager you are using. You may need to contact TAC and provide them with traces of when this happens.

Community Member

I´m using both

I,m using version 3.1.1 of the call manager,when the pick up and group pick up stop working, you can´t pick any call from other phone on the same group(with neither pick up group or pick up)

somebody from cisco told me that he just might have read that there´s a bug in this version,but since I´m running the IVR with the same version(3.1.1)I don´t know if upgrading to 3.1.2c will solve the problem and work properly with the IVR

Cisco Employee

I don't know of a specific bug with this, but it very may well be the case. If you want to upgrade to 3.1(2c) you can certainly do so. If you do this, then you will need to upgrade your CRA (IP IVR) installation to version 2.2(2).

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content