Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CM 3.1 and devicelistx.asp

Hi,

I dont seem to have devicelistx.asp available on my CM 3.1 server.

Is this file not available in 3.1, or do I have to get this file from somewhere and drop it into the web server ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CM 3.1 and devicelistx.asp

CCM 3.1 again?

Looking at what this file does, there are two parts: getting devices of different types from the DB. That should be transferable to your CCM. The other part though, going from device name to IP address, might be problematic... you'll have to check if the ActiveX to actually look up the IP Addresses is even available. If not, the only other alternative that comes to mind is AXL serviceability, but there again I'm not sure in which ccm version the IP lookup was introduced to axl serviceability.. I just know it's the only way to get IP addresses in CCM5.

1 REPLY

Re: CM 3.1 and devicelistx.asp

CCM 3.1 again?

Looking at what this file does, there are two parts: getting devices of different types from the DB. That should be transferable to your CCM. The other part though, going from device name to IP address, might be problematic... you'll have to check if the ActiveX to actually look up the IP Addresses is even available. If not, the only other alternative that comes to mind is AXL serviceability, but there again I'm not sure in which ccm version the IP lookup was introduced to axl serviceability.. I just know it's the only way to get IP addresses in CCM5.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content