Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CM 3.2 # of rows in Billing table in the ART dbase has crossed threshold

I am getting a CAR database alert via email that the number of rows in the billing table in the ART database has crossed the threshold limit. We really don't use billing but it is useful to me to look up reports of extensions and numbers they have dialed etc. Its set to 2,000,000... In reading it sounded like anything above that limit is deleted. Meaning new data is not being collected... When running a report on my extension, sure enough anything after May 2 isn't there. Is there a way to do a purge on the billing table? I am not that familiar with sql.. I don't want any CDR records purged as I have to keep those.. Any help is appreciated...

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CM 3.2 # of rows in Billing table in the ART dbase has cross

Step 1 Choose System > Database > Database Purge.

The Database Purge window displays.

Step 2 In the Delete CDR Records older than field of the Automatic Database Purge area, enter the age, in days, of the CDR records that you want to purge from the database. CAR deletes only records older than the specified number of days.

Step 3 In the Delete CAR Records older than field of the Automatic Database Purge area, enter the age, in days, of the CAR records that you want to purge from the database. CAR deletes only records older than the specified number of days.

Step 4 Click the Update button.

The values specified are saved, and records get deleted. Records get deleted as their age reaches the threshold specified.

1 REPLY

Re: CM 3.2 # of rows in Billing table in the ART dbase has cross

Step 1 Choose System > Database > Database Purge.

The Database Purge window displays.

Step 2 In the Delete CDR Records older than field of the Automatic Database Purge area, enter the age, in days, of the CDR records that you want to purge from the database. CAR deletes only records older than the specified number of days.

Step 3 In the Delete CAR Records older than field of the Automatic Database Purge area, enter the age, in days, of the CAR records that you want to purge from the database. CAR deletes only records older than the specified number of days.

Step 4 Click the Update button.

The values specified are saved, and records get deleted. Records get deleted as their age reaches the threshold specified.

Views
Helpful
Replies