Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CM 3.3.2 Extension Mobility Issue

Hi,

I have installed a new CM cluster with s/w version 3.3.2 and am trying to configure extension mobility.

I know I don't need any additional s/w as it is included with the CM software.

I have followed the install/config guide and created an new IP phone service called Extension Mobility using the URL required:

http://<IPAddress of CallManager>/emapp/EMAppServlet?device=#DEVICENAME#

I am using the IP address of the publisher but EM is installed on all CM servers. None work.

However when I attempt to configure the service parameters, the service does not exist.

I have stopped and started the tomcat service, restarted the CM server but the service does not exist.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Graeme

3 REPLIES

Re: CM 3.3.2 Extension Mobility Issue

Just a thought, but have you activated the service.

You now need to Activate Services in "Callmanager 3.3 Servicability" - "Tools" - "Service Activation"

John

The Extension Mobility service I created does not appear on the service activation page either.

Thanks

I bet it does!!

The extension Mobility Logout service is a default service that has to be activated in CM3.3. It doesn't just appear because you configure it, it's just there.

If it's not are you sure you're using CM3.3.

Paul

Views
Helpful
Replies