cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CM 4.1(3) es83 with Unity 4.05

k.luckhaupt
Level 1
Level 1

Just did an upgrade for a customer to 4.1(3) from 3.3(4) over the weekend. The customer states that when the message key gets pressed on the phone it may hit an open port or ring once or twice until it hits an open port. The customer says this was an issue with 3.3(4) as well. Should Unity answer immediately when the message key is pressed??? We have 72 VM ports, CM 4.1(3)es83 Unity 4.05 and TSP 8.01b. From the docs 8.01b is supported with 4.1(3)X.

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

It depends of how many calls Unity is handled. Go to the Tools Depot and open the Port Status Monitor and then open all the ports, then make a test, see if all the ports are in used while having that problem, if yes, then you need to add more ports, if not, then I recommend you to open a TAC case to take some unity traces and see why Unity there is a delay.

I have checked the ports, they have a very busy system, out of 60 ports at least 16-18 of them are unused most of the time.

Should Unity answer right when the message key is pressed??? I'm used to sometimes seeing one or two rings at other customers.

Thanks.