Views
Helpful
Replies

CM 4.13 BAT Import of Speed Dials

barry
Level 7
Level 7

Hi

Is there any way in which Speed Dials can be imported for all lines on all Device User Profiles via BAT?

I have a number of User Device Profiles, each having one line allocated. I would like to allocate the same Speed Dial set of numbers to all lines. Can I use BAT for this, or is there another way?

Thanks. Barry

3 Replies 3

Zin.Karzazi
Level 5
Level 5

Hi, you have two choices:

1- BAT: Export all your profiles, delete the existing then import all. change your Speed Dials using Excel. You may need a BARS backup in case somethings goes wrong when you delete and then import. Restoring with BARS is easy.

2- If 1 is too complicated just give your Users the http://CCMadress/ccmuser its much better so they can customise theire Phones.

Karzazi

Please rate if helpful.

Hi

Thanks for the response - I'd kind of worked out that the Delete / Reimport using BAT was the only way this was going to work. A little bit unfriendly I must say (and yes, BARS has been my saviour on more than one occasion!). I have 30 speed dials to add, so it would have been much easier if there was simply an update option available to do it.

Thanks. Barry

it could be done via AXL

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: