Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CM Attendant Console question

Greetings

Is there any way to view who (AC username) is logged in to the Attendant Console and who is online to receive calls? I have cases where call agents are either not logging in or not going online, and management wants to know who is not pulling their weight.

Help is appreciated

Regards

-Dennis

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CM Attendant Console question

The TCD trace files(if trace is enabled) will contain this info, it requires a lot of "post prodution" tough

5 REPLIES

I am looking for the same answer. The closest i have come some far is to use the CDR Analysis and Reporting tool to see the amount of calls based on their number. I put all the users in the same the department so i can sort them easier.

John

Look at Nov. 25th posting about this

Yes, but I (and I think everyone else who uses the console like this) need to see user names... total number of users online doesn't amount to much, you know? I have to believe that there is a way to extract this data some way from CM.

I'll let you know if I find anything.

Regards

-Dennis

The TCD trace files(if trace is enabled) will contain this info, it requires a lot of "post prodution" tough

Thanks, everyone who replied to this thread. It would seem that this is more trouble than it is worth, and that if I want this kind of information that I should look to a more advanced call distribution solution.

Regards,

-Dennis

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.