This is actually not a phone problem, maybe we will need to focus on the Attendant Console part of it, On AC, go to Help >> about and check if the AC server and client match, otherwise, please hit the upgrade button.
What is your CallManager's version? Because there is DDTS for AC on CCM 3.3.2: CSCeb31021.
Also at the bottom of the AC window, there is a small icon just to the left of the "Call Control" status indicator area. The icon looks like a desktop window and if you click on it you can toggle the "Activate console on new call" feature on and off.
If that doesn't work, please try the following steps:
1) Uninstall Attendant console on a user pc
2) From the user pc, click on start>run
3) Type : \\ip address of the call manager\c$
4) Go to c:\cisco plugins\server
5) Install JTAPIclient.exe
6) Install Attendant Console by going to c:\cisco plugins\client and installing the CiscoAttendantConsoleClient.exe file
7) Test how it works. If we face the same issue, let us try to download the latest version of java runtime files from :
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...