cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CM Down Feature Disbaled

rajeshbagwe
Level 1
Level 1

We are using call manager 4.1sra with 7941 phones. Sometimes on few phones we just get CM Down Feature Disbaled. All though we have secondary call manager available and reachable and surprising thing is rest of the phones works just fine. Its not happening on the same phones but it happens on different phones. Second thing I observed is this might be faced only by phones on which calls are in process.

Can anyone put light on this or direct towards resolution

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

This indicates lost conectivity to CCM server, and you are correct it will be displayed only during the active call as the phone does not registed with the other subsriber unitl the call is over. Basically it tells you that you cannot use any features such as Hold, etc during this call as it cannot talk to the CCM. After the call is over it probably registers with the other CCM. I would look at network/cabeling issues.

HTH,

Chris

I am not looking at loss of connectivity as an issue because the server is on LAN. Secondly if I check the call magaer configuration on phone it shows it is registered with Publisher and standby is subscriber.

Well, if you are gettig that message it's definitiely because the phone lost conectivity to CCM, you might have sporadic network or cable issues.

Chris