cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CM Question

angel.batista
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CM 4.1 install in my Headquater and cisco router 1760 with two FXO card in my branch.

I have a dial peer in my branch pointing to CM, but when I dial that dial peer the telephone respond a busy tone.

8 Replies 8

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You said you have dial-peer, then I assume you are using H323 as your protocol. Is the Gateway configured on CCM? Can you post your router config?

Also run "debug voice ccapi inout" on the router and then make the call, post the output.

Chris

Yes I`m using H323.

This is the Dial peer configured on Branch router,

this router can reach the CM via IP.

dial-peer voice 5000 voip

destination-pattern 5000

session target ipv4:x.x.x.x (CM IP)

ip qos dscp cs5 media

When you said "GATEWAY", do you refer to IP gatway

or Voice Gateway?

You are getting ISDN disconnect cause code of 0x1B "Destination out of order".

When I said GW I mean the H.323 GW configured on CCM pointing to the router GW. How many signifincant digits is the GW configured for to receive? The default is 4, and is the destnation DN 5000?

Also, can you run another debug command:

"debug isdn q931"

Chris

Thanks Cris, for your time.

If I need to make a call from the branch officce. Do I need a gateway configure in the CM?

How do I configure the gateway?

The CM is receiving only four digits, is in default mode.

The command "debug isdn q931" is no support in the branch office router, the router doens`t has ISDN lines.

Yes, you need to configure the GW on CallManager if you want to be able to make calls between the CCM endpoints and PSTN.

Check this link for configuration:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080094636.shtml

I forgot that you are using an FXO port, thus the isdn debug would not work.

Chris

Hi Chris, Thanks for your help.Excuseme for the late that I`m responding you.

I was reading the document in the link and I made that, but the problem remain I can make call from the IP phones that are attached to call manager, but no from the analogs phones conneted to FXS ports in Branch Office router. This escenario is the same that I have.

dezoconnor
Level 4
Level 4

Hi

Double check the CSS on your gateway config in your CCM, this CSS must have the partitions that the phones reside in.

Hi Darren,

Please Explaime bettler. Remember that the problem is the CM`s incoming calls, no outgoing calls from the CM.