Have a CME 3.2 deployment with the following trunks on FXO ports.
1. Tellular device (GSM cell phone)
2. Tellular device (CDMA cell phone)
3. GSP-2900LP (GlobalStar Sat phone)
4. GSP-2900LP (GlobalStar Sat phone)
5. Analog B1 (traditional 2-wire)
6. Analog B1 (traditional 2-wire)
7. Analog B1 (traditional 2-wire)
8. Analog B1 (traditional 2-wire)
Plus on certain occasions (when our Internet Access is up and running, we will have 4 additional trunks via SIP services.
Trunks 5-8 (the analog B1s) are the least likely trunks to actually be used as this deployment is on a vehicle.
All inbound connections will be directed to the AA.
Now - the question is regarding writing the translation rules - especially as they pertain to outbound calls routed through the Sat Phones (trunks 3&4). The service provider requires a # digit to be sent at the end of the digit string.
Does anyone have any config examples or suggestions on how to accomplish the appending of the # to the dialed string when these trunks are to be used?
Are you getting this error “Installer User Interface Mode Not Supported. The installer cannot run in this UI mode. To specify the interface mode, use the -i command-line option, followed by the UI mode identifier. The value UI mode identifiers...
The below trick might come handy when you have to add a new node to a cluster but you don't have or is unsure of the security password for the publisher. This procedure has been around for ages.
1) Login into the CLI of the Publisher.