cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME 3.2 & CM 4.0 not using SRST

heathrw
Level 4
Level 4

I have done a very basic setup of CME following the admin guide. The Call Manager handsets can call the CME but not the other way around. The Call Manager is using ICT and the CME i have attempted using the full number but does not work. The admin guide explains the gateway but do not want this for just a single site. Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Did you create the H.323 GW on CallManager server?

Forget about the ICT, just add the H323 GW on CCM and point your route patterns at the gw, that should so the trick, make sure your calling search spaces and partitions are assigned properly.

Chris

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

JUst add the CME router as a H323 gateway under callmanager and configure dial-peers on the CME back to Callmanager. Make sure codecs are set right on both ends.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You need to create an H323 GW on the CME router, create a dial-peer that points to CCM. And on the CCM create the H323 GW as well.

Chris

in addtion to the CCME config I have added the following for the h323 gw which still does not function.

h323-gateway voip interface

h323-gateway voip bind srcaddr xx

dial-peer voice 1001 voip

preference 1

destination-pattern 2...

session target ipv4:xx

also added a codec class as well for g711alaw and ulaw

Did you create the H.323 GW on CallManager server?

Forget about the ICT, just add the H323 GW on CCM and point your route patterns at the gw, that should so the trick, make sure your calling search spaces and partitions are assigned properly.

Chris

Every thing else appears to be fine all in same partition no other restrictions in place, still no joy I have attached the CME config,

Just double checked everthing and looks like it was the calling search space..

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: