cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME 3.2 with CUE 2.01 accessing web administration errors

bschear
Level 1
Level 1

I have CME 3.2 with CUE 2.01. I am not able to access the following location in the interface. Go to Configure and select Phones. If I click on the Mac Address of the phone in this location to get phone properties javascript errors in the lower left hand corner are indicated, I see another Window pop up with Loading Information Please Wait and the phone screen never loads. I get the same behavior in the latest IE or Firefox and tried accessing this from different systems. Anyone have any insight on this one?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Markus Schneider
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you get to the CME web page successfully? CUE uses the CME files in flash to present that information. Usually for this type of problem it's just a matter of making sure (or reloading when in doubt) all the proper CME GUI files.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Markus Schneider
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you get to the CME web page successfully? CUE uses the CME files in flash to present that information. Usually for this type of problem it's just a matter of making sure (or reloading when in doubt) all the proper CME GUI files.

Thank you. That solved the problem or at least made me find the issue. The router came with a set of GUI files in flash which I expanded. The problem was it didn't match the CME and IOS version. I assumed the GUI files in flash were the correct one but it shipped with mismatched versions.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: