Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
You may experience some slow load times, errors, and slight inconsistencies. We ask for your patience as we finalize the launch. Thank you.

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CME 4.0 Forwarded calls experience low sound volume.

CME 4.0 with 7 Channel PRI and DIDs. Outside caller calls into CME user's DID number. CME user has his Cisco 7970 forwarded to his (back out thru the PRI) home phone. Call gets forwarded fine, but Outside caller can hardly hear CME user from his home phone which is getting the call from his Cisco 7970 in the Office. Is there some sort of Gain setting that I can tweak to increase the volume of the talkers voice?? I noticed that the max-conferences command has a gain argument to help with this on conference calls but not sure if it would help with forwarded calls which are kind of like a conference joined at the 7970?? Can anyone help??

Thanks,

Tony C

tcekada@syseng.com

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
2 REPLIES

Re: CME 4.0 Forwarded calls experience low sound volume.

Can you try a

voice-card (depends on where your pvdms are)

no local-bypass

Re: CME 4.0 Forwarded calls experience low sound volume.

I already had no local-bypass set for something else a while back. So I do not think that's it. But thanks. Any other suggestions welcome.

Views
Helpful
Replies