Cisco Support Community
Community Member

CME 4.0 Problem with TSP

I´m running CME 4.0.

When we install the shipped TSP-Client on a PC and do everything as we were used to with former CME-Versions like username and password to assosiate a secific line we can monitor incoming calls without any problems but we are not able to control the phone-line for outgoing calls.

The configuration of this TSP-Client is different to the former Versions regarding the line-configuration because you can configure several lines with different functions (e.g. line appearances, cfb etc.). Because of this I´ve configured Line 1 as DCA (Dual Call Appearance).

It is not possible to select e.g. in Windows-Dialer a specific line of the TSP-Client but you can only select the "Cisco CME Telephony Service Provider" without specific line.

Did I forget something to configure, has anybody a similar expirience or is this a known bug?

Thanks for any idea.

Re: CME 4.0 Problem with TSP

Cisco Unified CME TSP 2.0 Components

Cisco Unified CME TSP 2.0 requires the following software:

Cisco Unified CallManager Express:

Cisco Unified CME 3.3 with Cisco IOS release 12.4

Cisco Unified CME 4.0 with Cisco IOS release 12.4(4)XC or later

Microsoft Windows 2000 or Windows XP

A compatible TAPI application, like Microsoft Outlook, to utilize the TAPI driver

Community Member

Re: CME 4.0 Problem with TSP

thanks for your information.

I found out that MS Office Outlook XP and 2003 works properly.

It seems that there are problems with MS Dialer.exe and several other Email- and Groupware-clients which are also TAPI compatible.

I verified that with CiscoIOSTSPLite1.3 of Callmanager 3.4 it is possible to use different MS Office Outlook Products and MS Dialer.

CreatePlease to create content