Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CME 4.3 7937

From release notes and included files, it looks like the 7937 is operational with CME 4.3. However when I go to add the load, it is not available on the list of phones. CME Says it's registered, but it never registers. Anyone able to get this to work yet?

7 REPLIES
Silver

Re: CME 4.3 7937

Hi,

Have you installed any device packs?

Cheers,

Tim

Thanks, I was unaware there were device packs for CME. I ended up having to create an ephone type and it became available as a type for loads and ephone types:

ephone-type 7937

device-id 431

device-name 7937 IP Conference Phone

num-buttons 1

max-presentation 6

Silver

Ah.. sorry Matt.. didnt see the CME just saw CM! :)

Cheers,

Tim.

Thanks for the post Matt!

I didn't see the ephone type suggestion anywhere in the release notes or on any searches for CME and 7937.

I entered the ephone-type commands you have above, I created the DN and the ephone, my 7937 shows registered but it doesn't work.

What do you have under telephony-service for the load 7937? I am using the apps37sccp.1-2-1-0.bin

Thanks.

load 7937 apps37sccp.1-2-1-0

No .bin for the load statement should get that load on there.

ephone 9

device-security-mode none

description ***** Conference Phone *****

video

mac-address 0004.F2E1.0A92

paging-dn 101

codec g711ulaw

type 7937

button 1:10

Thanks for the reply. I figured out the load command and got it to update the flash, but I am still having problems with the phone. CME shows it registered, I see it looking for a rp-sccp.jar file on the tftp events.

You have a couple more statements under the ephone that I don't have, I'll give those a try.

Thanks again.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content