Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CME 4.x: Delay hearing user's voice with gpickup??

Running 12.4(4)XC4 ipvoice on 2811 with four FXO trunk lines - Only 11 total phones (7941,7961,7970). No defined pickup groups, that is, if users hear any phone ringing they press gpickup and can answer the call. It is working as advertised, but the problem is that when a user presses gpickup and grabs the call the first 2 to 3 seconds of user's voice cannot be heard by the caller and then everything is fine. Problem does not occur on transfers to a an ip phone. See below user's 7970 (phoneload7.0.3) config:

ephone 1

no multicast-moh

ephone-template 1

username "afrank" password null

mac-address 0018.194D.5C49

type 7970

button 1:1

ephone-dn 1 dual-line

number 5800

label Anne X5800

name Anne Frank

call-forward busy 6800

call-forward noan 6800 timeout 10

corlist incoming Manager

!

ephone-template 1

softkeys idle Newcall Cfwdall Redial Dnd

softkeys seized Gpickup Endcall Redial Cfwdall

softkeys alerting Endcall Callback

softkeys connected Confrn Endcall Hold Park Trnsfer

Anyone ever see this??

Thanks in advance.

Tony

2 REPLIES

Re: CME 4.x: Delay hearing user's voice with gpickup??

Hi Tony

I actually have a question for you. I am running a CME with the same IOS as you and 7970 firmware version but after my 7970's have uploaded the firmware the continuously sit on "registering" I have not setup 7970's on CME before. Before the firmware was upgraded they would register but now that they have the correct firmware on the wont register . Would you mind telling me the process you did for getting your 7970's to work

Many thanks

Shane

Views
Helpful
Replies