cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME-CCM

jose_gomez
Level 1
Level 1

I have an IP link between a CME and a CCM and I can call the CME from a phone in the CCM but not the way around.

I tried with both g711 and g729 unsuccesfully.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

msolak
Level 4
Level 4

first you must have one of the connection options from ccm to cme: ict or h225 trunk. on the cme you must have voip dial-peers in direction of ccm. at least you have to check, the css and significant digit field of the gateway. very important, the ip address of the ict trunk or h225 trunk in ccm must be the h323 source interface from cme.

greetings

mehmet

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

dgahm
Level 8
Level 8

Do you have a VOIP peer pointing to the CCM subscriber?

dial-peer voice 100 voip

destination-pattern [2-7]...

session target ipv4:10.5.5.5

This would route calls for 2XXX through 7XXX to a Call Manager at 10.5.5.5.

Are you using an intercluster trunk on the CCM?

I do have a dial-peer pointing to the CCM. In the CCM I have the CME router configured as a h323 GW now, but I also tried configuring it as a ICT endpoint and it did no good.

Since I can call from the CCM to the CME just fine I guess it make no difference if I have the CME router as ICT or H225. Actually I do not know if this affects the incoming connection to the CCM. The problem is that I can not call from the CME to the CCM. I also tried configuring g711 and 9729 inside the CME dial peer.

I have this working with ICT, but I do recall it being particular about the number of digits set for incoming calls. Trying setting it for the actual number of digits sent rather than all.

Are you sure the CSS is correct on the GW?

I have it as a h225 trunk now, but I can try it with ICT just like you say.

I am double checking the CSS part.

An suggestion for the h225 trunking?

msolak
Level 4
Level 4

first you must have one of the connection options from ccm to cme: ict or h225 trunk. on the cme you must have voip dial-peers in direction of ccm. at least you have to check, the css and significant digit field of the gateway. very important, the ip address of the ict trunk or h225 trunk in ccm must be the h323 source interface from cme.

greetings

mehmet