Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CME + CDR

How can I integrate billing s/w with CCME. The reason I am asking , few 3rd party billing s/w I checked they collect Call records directly from the CME

Router using the syslog messages or the RADIUS protocol. But data sheet of CCME 4.1 talks about Account Codes and Call Detail Record (CDR) field entry, what is this CDR field entry...didn't find much info from cisco.com. Can any billing s/w collect info from CME cdr database. As per my understanding there aren't any cdr database maintained within CCME. Any help would be great.

4 REPLIES

Re: CME + CDR

There are two vendors that can take the billing records that CME generates and create billing reports for them. Stonevoice and ISI are the two vendors. I believe ISI can also handle the account codes (which are entered into the phone by the phone user during a call when they want to associate a call with a particular account. Typical lawyer type function.)

Hope this helps.

Sarat

Hi Sarat,

thanks for the reply could you please tell me what is this CDR field entry in CallManager Express,is it something like we have in CallManager cdr OR DIFFERNET

Quite honestly, I do not know down to that technical level of whether this field is also included in the CCM CDR. We added this field in the CCME radius records to that they could be used to bill for calls to specific customers. As you might know the radius records that CME leverages are the same as what the IOS Gateway uses. If you need more details, please email me directly, and I can get one of the folks on my team to help out.

it is my user id on this thread at cisco dot com.

no te entiendo bien, tu quieres saber los campos que componen el CDR? Checa este documento de cisco, ahí vienen los campos y la explicación de cada uno.

saludos

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content