Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CME Website back up

It was pointed out to me that my message yesterday was probably lost in the thread & I should start a new message.

The new CME Website URL is:

http://ciscogroups.anvi.com/cme/index.html

I've taken over for Pat as the maintainer of the site, and it has taken a little longer than I would have liked to get it all approved here & get a server in place to house the content.

As a starting point, Pat has graciously given me the content of his site & that is what you will find if you go to the site right now. I will start making additions to the site next week, so if you have any scenarios you want to contribute -- please do & I'll get them incorporated as soon as I can!

John

1 REPLY

Re: CME Website back up

John,

I want to personally thanks you for stepping up to maintain and host this site. It was a great help to many when it was up the first time around, and I look forward to seeing all the CCME and CUE fans out there contributing to this site to continue to improve it so that it becomes the key place folks come for product help.

Regards

Sarat

Views
Helpful
Replies