cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME with AA After Forward Delay

justin.cohen
Level 1
Level 1

2651XM with CME and TCL based AA running, the AA will answer the outside FXO, but what i'm really looking for is the ability to ring a DN on a phone (reception) and then goto AA after 4 rings. Possible? If I dial the e-phone DN for the AA it just rings with no answer. But yet if I assign that DN to a phone and press it, I get the AA.

Thoughts?

2 Replies 2

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

The Auto-Attendant mechanism is supported in the following scenarios:

inbound calls on FXO/PRI ports

outbound calls on FXS ports including analog phones configured via POTS

outbound calls on IP Phones configured via ephone-dns - virtual FXS ports

inbound calls on voip dial-peers

I think you have a configuration mismatch in the CME, refer this link for more details

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00801f1135.html

TCL AA is not supported from a VOIP side origination. That is essentially your scenario. The call hits the IP phones first, and then call forwards to the TCL AA from the IP side instead from the PSTN side.

We have tried this call flow using CUE, and it works perfectly. I would suggest you use a CUE to deliver this funcitionality. Sarat

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: