Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Code for Services

I have CCM 3.3, IP Phones models 7910,7940 and 7960. I need assign personal code for each user and have reports from calls by person from where apply this code.

I have user with different privileges call Celular, Long Distance National, Long Distance State, Long Distance International, Local, etc.

Unfortunately the privilege apply at phone and not by person. How to apply code person by person ?

9 Replies 9

egoppel
Level 1
Level 1

How did you apply the code?

Using different calling search spaces for each privilige? or something else?

carl.newman
Level 1
Level 1

Hello:

Sound like you are looking for account codes. This is a CO level feature. I suggest that you ask to Telco provider to provide this feature. Using the CSS to limit the patterns that a end user can match will not let you know who made the call. Just that a call can or can not be made.

Later...

Carl

Thanks, but i need password personal previous to (code area) and (number phone).

Ej. password personal (XXXXXXX) Code area (903) Phone number (6701720). I need create password personal by user. I have 250 phones models 7910, 7940 and 7960.

Hi,

I use route pattern and assign it for each person. It really works.

thats`s nice for 50 to 100 persons, but 250 persons or more?

By the way, i automatically have 250 possibilities to dial a another persons code!!!

I don`t think thats the way you want to manage that!

Why don`t use EM? this way you assign the rights (CSS)to the device profile of the user.

This way you create flexibilty and security based on the user id.(so nobody else can dial your code by mistake)

The only problem is the 7910, it doesn`t support EM.

Hi,

What that you mean? isn't possible has more than 100 persons?

i cant understand your point.

Yes its´possible. The problem is the secretary, she make calls owners, call the mom, childrens, family, celular phones. Calls from long distance, local, celular, etc.

The phone is only for call from work.I need restrict with password by people.

What is EM ?

EM = Extension Mobility

Example:

a device profile with exension 123 CSS long-distance

is associated with user testuser1

The logged out phone contains a dn 123 (or whatever you want) with css local

Only local calls (if your route pattern and route filter are ok) are possible.

As soon as the user logs on the the phone using the EM service (log on with testuser1 and corresponding pin)the device profile with the dn 123 and css long distance is loaded on to the phone.

Now it is possible to dial long distance.

This creates the option for a user-based call restriction scheme.

It also prevents illegal use (when logged out)for calling long distance by someone else using their phone (cleaning personnel etc....)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: